Jab we (re) met

Posted by Unknown on 11:22 AM with No comments

At important juncture in my life when I was confused about life professional & personal thinking what should I do to get thing right I was surprised to see Shreya at my office she rarely  comes to  our main office .Then I rekindle  my initial feelings about her . I always liked her was sure this is last time I will se her since I had decided to leave this company forever
Should I do what I have never done in life and perhaps because of which I have lost out. Ya I almost thought I should ask her out without even knowing her fully that was my mental state at that time I was going crazy( I felt that ..that’s why that crazy thought came to my mind )
I came to know that she will come back for  next day as well .SO tomorrow was the D day .All the way home I have been thinking about my crazy thought .still my mind was not convinced .what makes you think this will work .i had gut feeling there is   something between us . wished to almighty let best thing happen to me to tomorrow
 The day arrived 23 July 2010 so did Shreya .While I had already rubbished my thoughts about asking her out .It was fag end of the day .when Shreya was leaving for the day she came to me (no not to tell me bye ) just to do some last minutes punching printing work as she was not routine to this office and I was her source to such administrative arrangements

That’s when I commented that  “Oh you are still here I thought u are gone”.I was expecting a plain “no” or I had work to finish “ but I was greeted by “ how can I go without meeting you “now that was surprisingly Flirty .i was  anything but flattered .i responded by saying how sweet of you .assumed she must be in good mood .While she was giving finishing touch to work she completed such as filing etc.& I was helping her .i managed to do something very well to which she shot “Rajesh  ka kaam humesha perfect hota hai” .That was two on two now .I responded  you made my day today & now I will have  diabetes  because of your  sweetness .Also this flirty comments brought smile on my face & almost rekindled that lost spark I felt when we met around a year ago .She said “if I made your day I deserve a party” Now it was surely a great day…She finally left for the day .I left with huge smile on my face thinking about my crazy plan yesterday .& what actually transpired today .It was far better & of course was thanking almighty for all that happened .

I sent her cute Message “Someone somewhere is thinking about you ………….”and the followed it with Why are you not replying to my measage “ Option
A . U want me to miss me B. u r thinking about .me C ……D…….when she didn’t reply for long time .

Then come the first reply for her cell number ,……..I have messaged her in the past without getting any response from that side .ABCD  .hehehe ……

And the story began
   
“Its my day today. ..Beautiful girl was actually flirting with me. ..Should I say I want more” read my Facebook status. I had just added Shreya as my Facebook friend .Not hoping much response .Didnt knew about her FB habits.

My cell beeped showing Shreya posted comment on your Facebook status.” oyeee.... kaun hai woh?????????????

Then “hehehehe............ i think i knw her name :) :) :)”

Ohh ya.....really. great such late realization: ):-):-)::-) :-) :-) Was my reply .

how sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!”  Shreya said

As sweet as you: -) :-)”  I replied

thank uuuuuuuuu..................”was her  reply .


This conversation broke the ice between us I remember it word to word .its special conversation inked in  my heart .There was no looking back after this .


I sent her SMS that evening expecting a quick reply this time .but that too didn’t came
the followed it with Why are you not replying to my measage “ Option
A . U want me to miss me B. u r thinking about .me C ……D…….

Then came reply “ Kal ABCD ho gayee aaz 123 ho jaye “
  
It began as tale of two strangers almost who didn’t knew what they were in course of finding a special relationship which will enriched in their minds forever. humeshawala forever.


 https://housing.com/

#together #lookup
Categories: