Love at First re-sight

Posted by Unknown on 12:23 PM with No comments


“U know I m exploring streets of chennai “ Came a SMS as reply to My question of How r u ?.

“Fact of the day -Chennai is 1328 Kms away from Mumbai “ read my face book status .it was hard fact even when we were not meeting everyday just fact that she was not in city was   I was surprised ,just a feeling that she is soo much away made me feel miss her very much. its strange feeling in some way .And when ever I did I  told her so …..I forwarded her an SMS

Google Search “ Fastest way to reach Chennai “

Result “ You are already there in someone heart”

“Nice” was the reply .And I missed her more, just to see smile on her face when she read that SMS .

I wished Sneha “Good night “thru an SMS which was a daily feature .
“ I am here working &  you are sleeping “came the reply .I checked my watch it was almost 10.30 in the night .I was surprised why would anyone work so late without their boss around Unless there is deadline to meet .if there was a deadline that meant she was coming back which made me feel happy .

U still working so late? I asked her .”Ya I am feeling hungry also “ was her reply .now I was worried . as she was first hungry & working so late in unknown city .

“I will also stay awake till u are working “ then I confirmed whether she is coming back next day to which she said “yes she was” So lilies or Roses”  was next question. You will not know everything easily she shot back .I told her to have something quickly .She asked me to sleep if I want to .i wished her good night & went to sleep it was almost 12 by then.




So lilies or Roses was first question of the morning .You guess & do whatever you want, was the reply .
“You really want me to come “ I asked knowing fully No was the answer.
Ya I wanted you the come but now I have told my brother to come since you are having doubt .That was her mere mischievous excuse .

“I missed the flight “  flashed on my screen .I thought it was a joke Just to tease me since I wanted her to come to Mumbai fast . “Really ? how I asked ? .Becoz of this stupid client ,she said .
She was supposed to catch flight two hours late .which meant she will arrive at Mumbai very late in the night too.She would be really tired I thought ,since she was working late previous night as well .Also it was her fasting day She can have  food only after reaching home .I am back in Mumbai ,,,,,,flashed on my screen .My heart was smiling that smile reached my eyes first lips later .

Now that Sneha  in Mumbai I wanted her to meet fast .i am not so chat person, I like to talk to people  in person  more .(Ya thts why I wants to meet her as often as possible, but she doesn’t).She did not attend the Office next day , after so much hectic late night previous two days ,this was expected. I told her we will meet next weekend .  But plan kya hai …..She asked .Mall, movie , Lunch or any combination theroff .was my reply .Which was countered by Let see phrase.


It was more than a special moment for me .We have met before  spent time together as well still it was first time I was going meet her as my friend. SO llilies or roses ? was the question now,as I was finally meeting her .I decided to go with simple daisy avoiding the red rose for first meeting ,since I was not sure about how she will really react to red rose .Also in event of BAKRA scenario( I will explain this now) , I should not be a BAKRA with rose in my  hand .


All the while I was having lots of doubts in my mind .Whether this game ? is somebody is fooling with me in name of Sneha .Since in very short time relation ship has made a drastic change .All this happened only on SMS . I was still cant believe that this was happening for true .If all this is big prank played on me .by some one .I will come out of it as one big Fool .That’s the BAKRA Scenario I was talking about .
.
All these was because what all was happening was too good to be true .i always thought ki either I will wake up to realize it was all my dream  or Somebody will call out “ BAKRA “ to declare how fool I m to believe all this is really happening .But now I was about to meet in person this will put to rest all my doubts . Whether is this really Sneha that I know I was chatting all the while .i will come to know very soon .

I reached the  venue of our Meeting in BKC the famous ICICI bank .I was aware its fully deserted street so what are we really going to do after meeting ,I was not sure . I spotted Petrol pump  just opposite ICICI Bank . on further probing I realized it had CCD inside .what more you would ask for at deserted road.
I informed her I have reached .10 mins was reply . I am yet to know how much she meant when she said  10 mins Since it was first time we were meeting .I started waiting patiently  still having my doubts over Bakra thing
.
After roughly around 18 mins my Phone rang it was her . “ Kuthe ahe , ?“ first question .”okk yete yete  “ that meant she just packed up leaving now . Five minutes later phone rang again it was “kidhar hai ?after giving  some direction of left right .I finally saw her .Dressed in cute mango yellow dress with the vibrant smile reaching her eyes I saw Sneha coming towards me .which Immediately put to rest all my BAKRA thoughts. I send my prayer to almighty thanking him for everything .
Categories: