#Colgate360GoldMornings

Posted by Unknown on 3:16 PM with No comments



Tic -Tac Tic My Alarm went off ,
Surely it was time for me to get-off.

Lazy and twizzy, I opened my eyes,
No one paid attention to my soft cries.

Sleepy and weepy i went to washroom,
Its time for my teeths, to sparkle as groom . 



I got my eyes on something splendid,

Toothpaste was old but toothbrush was new.
Like shining armour it looked like gold, 
It also had some thing Black and Bold.

It made my teeth cleanest white, 
Image inthe mirorr smiled bright .
It cleaned  My Tougue,my Teeth,
It didnt leave My Gums or cheeks .

Complete cleaning experience was my first,

Colgate like  always delivered on trust.

I felt  freshness though out day,
Tooth problems were kept at bay. 

It was the new Colgatre 360 Gold Toothbrush,
When it got to brushing ,I would always rush .

#Colgate360GoldMornings were the best,
I now recomend it to all the rest.



This was poem which i penned after using Colagte 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush.
I felt Fresh and cleanest after using Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush' it really turned my morning into Gold Morinings . #Colgate360GoldMornings 
Categories: